AIM
Hannetz

Till death do us part Till death do us part

holy crap

Graphics and style: I _LOVE_ the still frames shaded (in photoshop, I assume). You're fucking brilliant at doing those. You could seriously make a career as a action comic painter. Other than that, everything is very nicely painted and animated, brilliant.

Sound: I'm not really a deftones fan, but the song fit the movie brilliantly. Mad props for that.

It's all great. Keep making amazing movies.

FDA - ASSWARP FDA - ASSWARP

BEST. MOVIE. EVER.

The songs are hillarious and brilliant, plus that everything else is GREAT.

Damnit, you cannot improve perfection.

And I would also like to thank Shok for his astro anus contribution, which have brought warmth to our hearts :) <3

Fingertips #10 Fingertips #10

!11 teh best again

It's brilliant!

and, flashbak300.. He's singing "leave me alone, leave me alone". AND I SUGGEST YOU FOLLOW THAT ADVISE, YOU...

..ass

IRAQ ATTACK IRAQ ATTACK

BEST. GAME. EVER.

Wow. amazing. I got 2 different endings :)

Land Mines!: NG DEMO Land Mines!: NG DEMO

It sucked.

it has to have a skill moment. But it doesn't. If you flash the mines for a millisecond in the beginning, then memory is the skill moment. This is just random, and a game where you die at random isn't funny. Change this or drop the concept, because it currently sucks ass.

P.S. Adding skillfull moments too the random does not make it better. Eliminate the random moment by flashing the mines in the beginning. And then you can have bullets flying by or whatever.

Per the monkey 2 Per the monkey 2